Why choose TPR GROUP?
- I have been a proud Franchisee of TPR GROUP for many years and have very many extremely satisfied clients throughout the Western Suburbs of Sydney.
- When you choose TPR GROUP to assist you with your plantscaping you will be assured of good old fashioned customer service. My clients are my income and I take pride in going the extra distance to personally provide all the assistance my customers require.
- TPR GROUP is very diversified and provides more than just indoor plants including: espresso coffee machine hire and maintenance; Microbe Shield Treatment (protecting office environments from the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses); and Office Artwork Hire (sculpture, aquarium, artvase, eco-heater and water feature hire). Our corporate website www.tpr.com.au is well worth exploring.
- Our company is wholly Australian owned and has been in business for more than 35 years.
- TPR GROUP has a strong commitment to the environment, evident with our Woodlawn Koala Corridor initiative which is making a safe and protected home for these wonderful native animals.
- Please ring us on 1800 631 365 and ask to speak to Clare to discuss your requirements.
“In my eyes you cannot do better. I have never had any problem with your company. Excellent, keep up the good work.
Clare, our lady, is beautiful, so friendly and accommodating. Nothing is too much trouble.”
Sandy Hughes, FDM
“Our office is friendlier with plants around and Clare Taylor’s service is excellent. Nice lady”.
“Your service is A1. Clare is just wonderful, we love her”.
“Good selection of plants. Plants are always healthy looking and cared for well”.
Suburbs We Service
Arndell Park, Auburn, Blacktown, Bonnyrigg, Burwood, Cabramatta, Campbelltown, Canley Heights, Canley Vale, Chester Hill, Chullora, Concord, Croyden, Dean Park, Doonside, Dundas, Eastern Creek, Ermington, Fairfield, Flemington, Glendenning, Granville, Greenacre, Greystanes, Guilford, Harris Park, Holsworthy, Homebush, Homebush Bay, Horsely Park, Hoxton Park, Huntingwood, Interchange Park, Kings Park, Lidcombe, Liverpool, Merrylands, Minchinbury, Moorebank, Northmead, North Parramatta, North Rocks, Oatlands, Parklea, Parramatta, Parramatta CBD, Pemulwuy, Pendle Hill, Penrith, Prospect, Quakers Hill, Rhodes, Rooty Hill, Rosehill, Rydalmere, Schofields, Seven Hills, Silverwater, Smithfield, Stanhope Gardens, Telopea, Toongabbie, Wentworthville, Westmead, Wetherill Park, Wiley Park, Wonderland Business Park, Woodpark, Wollongong, Yennora.