The TPR GROUP Difference!
- We have the skills, experience and creative edge that delivers stylish and contemporary indoor plant hire – with significant health benefits too! Plants not only enhance office ambience but importantly, remove toxins from the indoor air that we breathe.
- We are a wholly Australian owned and operated organisation. Our locally owned operators are backed by a large national organisation and supported by a Head Office team able to handle enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- In addition to indoor plant hire, we offer healthy office solutions across a wide range of products and services including office coffee machine hire, office artwork hire (including aquariums, water features, sculptures, artvases and eco-friendly heaters) and Office Health
- Not only are we passionate about healthy working environments for our clients but we also care about the environment through the planting and maintenance of “Woodlawn” – a koala and wildlife corridor near Gunnedah.
- “When I visit Woodlawn and see live koalas in the trees instead of dead koalas on the side of the road, it makes me feel that our endeavours are meaningful and making a difference” – Franchisee Graeme Reid.
- To read more about “Woodlawn” please visit our corporate site Click here
Suburbs We Service
Alexandria, Arncliffe, Banksmeadow, Botany, Botany Bay, East Botany, East Gardens, Carlton, Hurstville, Kingsgrove, Kogarah, Mascot, Marrickville, Moore Park, Pagewood, Ramsgate, Redfern, Rockdale, Sans Souci, St Peters, Victoria Park, Waterloo, Zetland.